My Blog List

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Hunka Burning Love and the Ole' Banana Trick! Part I

So there I lay in the sun, my perky perfectly shaped buns in the air, the sun beating down on my tanned skin, the beads of sweat are beginning to trickle down my sides, from under my arms and are now compiling on my 4 pack abs!  I decide to roll over and look out at the warm glistening waters of The Gulf Of Mexico.  My eyes are slowly adjusting to the bright sun, I gasp and grab my chest(which feels good) as my baby blues widen and I feel a rush of tingling excitement take over my body.

I just sit there and stare at the man emerging from the water, feeling as if this is all in slow motion.  The water is splashing all around this handsome creature, his smooth skin is dripping with sex appeal, his eyes are dark and intense, his hair is wet and dark and his blue swim suit is bulging in all the right places…

He slowly makes his way to the shoreline and steps onto the soft warm sand and stops and looks directly into my eyes.  It seems as if time has stopped, and all the people around us are no longer there.  It is just he and I.  We continue to look deeply and passionately into each others eyes.  He walks towards me and then right past me.  Moi is like…. WTF?

I turn to see where he is going and realize he is gathering his towels, beach bag, etc and is now heading back towards Moi!  HOLY SHIT, this is it!  The excitement in me is going to explode!
He is now standing next to me, the sun is almost blinding me as I start to look up at his physique.  All I can think is, HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE!  His voice is exotic with a sexy accent.  I am guessing he is Latino or Hung…arian!  HAHA

He asks to join me and I welcome him to my sandy pad.  He lays down rather close to me and offers his hand to me.  Hola, what a lovely view you is, where have you been all my life?


To Be Continued…


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

To be continued.......ohhhh you're Gooooood!