My Blog List

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fleas Of A Thousand Camels!


Have you ever known someone that always seems to really piss you off?  No matter what they do, say, wear, they just always seem to be able to piss you off?

Have you ever gone to work or school or wherever it is that you go or do and your day is going along swimmingly perfect when all of a sudden…that one person decides to piss you off?  and they do this without thinking.  Without thinking about how their lack of respect will effect you?

“Picture It” a lovely spring day, the birds are chirping, the sky is clear and blue with not a cloud in it.  The sun is shining, as the warm breeze lazily blows around your neck and under your arms allowing the moisture to dry some before entering what has always been your favorite store.  You walk in and are greeted by smiles, waves, cameras flashing and everyone is happy with excitement because Moi has arrived!

Anyways…I am walking along and my phone rings…Hello Brady, what’s up?  Got your thumb up your ass?  Heheeheee!!!  No, Divine Man I do not…Brady replies with.  So what can Moi do for you?  Did my absentee ballot come yet?  NO!   As the proud American that Moi is, I look forward to election day!  Whether it be local, state, or national.  A few weeks ago I requested for an absentee ballot to be sent to Moi as I was feeling like a recluse lately(bloating, water retention, etc) and did not want to be seen.  So I sent the proper forms to my city clerk(this was in march).  It is now May 5th and today is election day.  And guess what, do you think Moi ever got the dam ballot?  NO.

This morning I wrote a letter to the evil city clerk that she is:

I mailed you my application for the absentee ballot for today’s election in early spring.  I never received it.  


On April 27th I called you. You did not ask for my name, nothing.  You dismissed me.  You were very rude.  All I simply wanted was to know why I have never received my ballot.  


As an American I have the right and the privilege to vote.   


I hope this does not continue to happen.  Please be sure that my future absentee ballots are mailed to me.    
Have a lovely day! 

I ask myself…what would Sofia(Golden Girls) do?  She would hex a Sicilian curse on her!   So this is what I say:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch!







No comments: