My Blog List

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ghost

 
 
As you can imagine, when I celebrate a holiday I generally am over the top with décor and all the little details. One of my favorite holidays is: All Hallows Eve a.k.a. Halloween! Over the years whenever I have relocated, purchased a house or leased an apartment I look at one very important factor: Will this space be ideal for Halloween? Will this make an ideal Haunted House? Seriously, moi really does ask these questions.

And of course every house moi has lived in has been haunted, for real. Usually all the homes have a spirit, a soul that has not been able to cross over, and there have been houses that have had many spirits. In fact, only moi could own a haunted antique 4 poster bed. Yes, a haunted bed…actually it was the frame itself that had the spirit of an elderly man attached to it, he was always confused and upset as to why his bed was not in his room anymore, so he made my nights restless. I finally had to sell the bed frame.
Remember Divine Man’s haunted tea light candle thingy that blew up?

When my pooch(Diva Girl) and I moved into that historic estate, I knew the house was “haunted” but that did not scare me. The spirits that were attached to the home were not negative entities, but just curious, protective and confused.

One night as moi is getting ready to retire for the evening, preparing for a night of peaceful slumber with a crystal flute filled with bubbly, a side of strawberries to enhance the flavor of the bubbly on my bed side table, my facial mask waiting patiently to be applied to my youthful and flawless skin.

I remove my robe and feather boa, pull back my ever so fluffy down filled satin and silk champagne and pink colored comforter to reveal my pink high thread count sheets, fluff all 6 pillows, close my satin drapes with fringe, dim the chandelier, and light my pink crystal chandelier lamps on each bed side table(they have flicker flame bulbs) and slip into bed and lay my perfectly shaped body and dark locks onto my pillows. Slowly I fall off to sleep…

As I sleep and floating along in my subconscious, I lay there feeling warm, safe, sexy, and my lips are perched awaiting a kiss from my one true love. Question is who the hell is that, and if you see my great love….give em’ my address. Anyways, I sleep and enjoy the feeling of those warm kisses, my body being caressed and stroked, the feeling of those hands touching my burning soft skin, while wrapping my legs around…my freaking pillow!

I awake from the intense feeling that someone is starring at me, I can feel their energy 2 inches from my beautiful face. So I lie there, my heart is beating faster and faster, my eyes are closed for fear of finding a person in my bedroom. My mind is racing with thoughts of panic and so I muster the courage to open one of my baby blues…so I open my left baby blue and to my surprise I find my room completely empty. No one else is there but moi.

I lay awake thinking…did I just make out with a ghost? My lips are moist as is my… well…anyways, I think I have just had a one night stand with a stiff one! Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the image of a “stiff one” eh?

Just my luck, I meet the great love of my life possibly and it’s dead, a spirit, a stiff one, toes up!
Just remember the love of your life does not have to be a stiff one, a ghost(although if he’s anything like Patrick Swazye in Ghost) he or she is out there, go out and find that person, show him or her how divine you are! Just don’t meet in a cemetery!

No comments: