My Blog List

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Friday Night

There is nothing more refreshing then a crispy chilly evening that blows in your open bedroom window, exposing just a bit of the freshness from the outdoors(unless you live on or by a pig farm) and creating the best cuddling sessions! Last evening I did just that, I snuggled with my body pillow and Diva Girl. We watched the new Robin Hood starring Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett. The best scenes were of course when Robin Hood was exposing his very nice bare chest! Or when Lady Marian was fighting off her would be rapist and stabbing him in the neck.

All in all it was a good re-telling of the legendary Robin Hood.

As Moi snuggled up for the chilly evening, glass of Cognac on the bedside table, candles flickering, Diva Girl curled up in a ball at the foot end of my lovely queenly bed, I got thinking…

Why am I, Divine Man at home on a Friday night? And now that the movie is over what am I ever going to do to entertain myself? I could paint my toenails? Do some assercises? To bad I don’t a big strong man rubbing oil all over my perfect body and massaging Moi into a slumber of peacefulness. But I don’t I have a strong man. No, I am rather tired from my last voyage to find the Fountain Of Youth a.k.a. FOY

I decide to work on a few new designs. Most people do not know what I do in life, other then be Divine! Well I will tell you. I am an Event Manager. I design, create and enhance special events. I have done a large number of weddings: hair, makeup, florals, décor, dress design, and venue planning. Special Events for non-profits, for profits, Cities, Dinner Parties, I market, advertise, sell, and create the buzz!

One of my favorite events that I produce is: Pumpkins At Twilight! It is a masquerade full of spooky libations, delectable horrific edible samplings of pure pleasure, mood lighting, a theme, entertainment, activities, and a silent auction. Last years theme was “An Evening with Tony and Oscar.” A Night of Broadway at the Movies!Each room in my palace was decorated to represent favorite movies and musicals of Moi’s. I turned the dining room into Sherwood Forest with a canopy of trees and leaves that blanketed the ceiling and walls, perfect for Robin and his Merry Men. The feast was staged! The living room was turned into the Phantom’s Lair, with gold fabrics and rich undertones of black draped and golden trees, candles flickering and fog engulfing the floors. The foyer was an enchanted forest fit to scare anyone seeking out The Castle Of The Wicked Witch Of The West. The bar room was the perfect place for all the Pirates, Damsels In Distress, and dead Captains to enjoy their favorite elixirs.

When Moi plans a party or event, everything is planned to the last smallest detail.
This year however I am looking to attend other soirees. So if anyone has a party that needs Divine Man’s attention or a guest appearance by Moi….

Halloween is the perfect night to raise the dead, and I do mean the dead!(ladies and gents, you know what I mean!)

As always, go out and find your own Divine Self!
 
 
 
 

No comments: