My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An Explosive Date continues...

The call makes the somewhat desired connection and a rather nice calming sexy voice answers with “ Hello, I have been anticipating your call…

Oh really? I ask. And who do you think I am? I could be IRS or KGBY?
Mystery Date replies with: I have caller ID. And Brady gave me your number. Of course now I am thinking “I am gonna hurt Brady” or “hang up right now.” But could it be that moi is overreacting? Close to impossible I know, but ok I will see where this goes. Anyways, Mystery Date asks how I am, some basic details, and then proceeds to tell me what he was planning for our blind date. Now no one or anything really can surprise me, but Mystery Date seems to be trying to do so.

So while I am pampering my Divine self, lathering up in my claw foot tub, caressing my beautifully sculpted physique, tanned skin(thank God for tanning beds) and ocean blue eyes starring at myself in the mirror.
I am arriving at the place of destination for our date. It is a new dining establishment that recently opened and has been given excellent reviews. Oh course the real test is if I, Divine Man likes or dislikes it.

Mystery Date is rather attractive, kissing lips, intense dark eyes, dark brown hair, taller then I, average build/fit, dressed in jeans, black squared dress shoes, sky blue dress shirt and a black canvas/cotton blend sport coat. I have to say Mystery Date is looking good. Moi is wearing Linen, as it is a warm evening, tan linen pants and ivory linen shirt, the top 2 buttons are open, revealing a sneak look at my tanned skin, a simple necklace drawing attention to my bosom, which I have noticed someone’s eyes are undressing me and we have not even ordered dinner.

All is going well, and I am thinking “Wow, this date is really fine to look at, just hope I can get a look at that booty”
and “those lips are so inviting, makes we want to jump across the table and kiss them!”


We place our orders, and that’s when I feel it…the movements, urges and sturrin’s inside my stomach. I think “Oh God, not now” this can not happen now. It’s been 4 days. What the hell? So I decide to slowly caress my stomach thinking that will calm it down. And squeeze my perfectly perky butt cheeks together. And then slowly release. I do 10 reps of this. But all my efforts are no good. I am sitting at the table trying to smile through the wincing. I finally decide to excuse myself from the table and make a shot for the restroom. Oh course the pressure is building, almost
like a volcano slowly bubbling and the pressure popping. I get to the restrooms now in a sprint, and come to discover…to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hAhh...yes this sounds like a very tempting, inviting, and delicious dinner or should we say the dessert yet to come!!! So pray tell..the dessert or maybe something else is yet to transpire??