My Blog List

Friday, July 10, 2015

The Coma, Chapter 1 Continues....

The next day brought my oldest (did I mention oldest) dearest friend, on again off again paramour and confidant…the one….thee only….Brady.

You all are likely wondering where was he when I was being struck by that rather large branch in the midst of that wild storm?  I am glad you asked…. He was helping himself to my plush penthouse, indulging himself to my fine box wines, black and white label caviar, and my private stash of clove cigars.

Typical, so typical of a man.

Anywho, at least he is here now. Oh did I mention he was in my summer penthouse in the Midwest? Yeah not here in Paradise.  So in all fairness he did have to take the red eye out to get here.

After a long conversation with Tulips and Big Daddy, he sits down as they go to my paradise penthouse for some much needed rest.  I love my parents, however I can only imagine how rough they look after being here for what could be 24, 48 hours or more? As I have no real sense of time.  All I know is what day it was when I went on that fateful walk.

There we are, me lying there comatose, praying that Tulips made me presentable, and hoping that he can bring me out of this!  If anyone can, I would think it would be him.

Brady starts talking about how HE NEEDS Moi to wake up!  How he is so deeply sorry for not being there that day and has not slept a minute since he got called from my parents.  He proceeds to share with me that he cannot imagine a world in which I am not awake, laughing, being the center of attention at all the glamorous parties, glistening in the sun, smiling and signing autographs…

He then gets real serious.  Divine Man….I need to tell you something, something I should have told you when we first met via penpalsforlife.com.  However I truly never thought we would meet ever, given the fact that you…well….are simply so divine.  But then we did meet.  And I have been harboring a secret from you and the rest of the world. 

This is so hard for me to say this….but…well here goes… I ….am….I have an identical twin brother.  And you need to know EVERYTHING about us is identical….right down to our….

OMFG!!!!!

I cannot believe what I am hearing.  After almost 20 years, he decides to tell me now! WTF!!!!!  Really?  As I lay there I try and try to move my hand …..More importantly I try to give him the “bird” but to no avail. 

He continues his story….


His identical twin is named Bryce. He tells me about Bryce, his existence and that I have met him on many occasions when Brady himself could not be present.  Like the night we had arranged to meet for the first time in person.  

And what a night that was, actually it was a weekend!  

No comments: