My Blog List

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Coma, Chapter 1 continued...

Apparently I was in a hospital or clinic of some kind, as my body laid very still on the bed, I could hear voices at different times coming and going.  I guess they were Doctors, nurses, etc…

I don’t even know how long I have been here? Or the time or the date?  I wonder what they are feeding me.  I hope they know I am on a diet!  This is insane!  Why can’t I move my hands, toes, fingers or open my eyes?  ARRRRHHHHHHHH!

Wait, wait….finally…Tulips and Big Daddy are here!  They will know I am in here and fighting to come back!  There is another voice, ah alas it is a Doctor (I hope he is cute).  Hopefully he can shed some light on this whole messed up situation.  He will tell them that I will wake up at any given minute.  That this is just induced, or that it is temporary. It has to be.  Right?

Tulips takes my hand into hers, holds it on her heart.  I can feel her heart beating rapidly and I can feel her tears dripping onto my hand.  Big Daddy is standing next to her.  He is emotional as the Doctor explains that he has no idea as to how long the coma will last.  He also explains that there is no long term brain injury, but that until I wake up he won’t know for sure if there will be any lasting side effects. 

He then asks if anything traumatic had happened to me prior to this accident.  Tulips and Big Daddy ask the Doctor to talk out in the hall.  What the hell?  Why are they going outside? HELLOOOO you can talk openly in here, it’s not like I can say anything!

HELLOOOO…..  Hello…..Hello.

It could have been minutes, but seemed like hours before my parents were back in the room.
They continued to sit vigil at my bedside.  Talking to me, telling me how much they love me, adore me, worship the ground I walk on.  They pleaded with me to open my eyes.  I wanted to say…..Hello, yeah I am in a coma here, I can’t seem to open my eyes right now, I am out of order!


They eventually fell asleep.  Dam its quiet in here.  

No comments: