My Blog List

Friday, November 30, 2012

Lemons?


Have you ever experienced a lack of words?  As if your mind is empty, your thoughts all seem to disappear?  

Over the past few months Moi has been living life, trying to anyways…a lot of serious things have gone down, loss, sadness, anger, health issues, etc…
I have felt uninspired, tired, torn down a bit.  

Recently I had a dream that everywhere I looked, there were lemons.  I realized that as I saw each lemon, there were flashes, recaps of the past months being flashed in front of me.  I stood there with a sour bitter taste in my mouth and realized what I needed to do.

When life throws you lemons…well most make lemonade!  Moi on the other hand decided to make lemon drop martini’s!  That is when the change for the better began to happen!

Since Moi started sipping on my lemon drops instead of spitting the bitterness out of my perfection of a mouth, I have embraced those lemons.  

I guess that ole’ saying is true…How do you look at that martini glass?  Is it half full or half empty?  Moi says filler’ up!  Just think when the glass is half full, there is always room for more! 

What I have learned or re-learned over the past months is:  When you experience a death of a good person, let yourself walk through the grief, don’t try to hide from it.  It will find you.  Just walk the line!  

Always know your self worth!  After all you are DIVINE!  

When you are faced with a medical issue, look forward to the positive side, remember…there are 2 sides to everything.  Since my treatment…I have dropped 23 pounds!  I feel and look healthier and happier!  

When you think you have nothing, that is when you have to look even harder in the Wizard’s Black Bag!  




No comments: