My Blog List

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Deafening Danger, Part 3


Seven days had passed since he had stayed over night and slept in the guest room. It was half way through the week when I had started to remember the steamy dream I had that night.  It seemed beyond real in an almost uncomfortable way.  What did not make sense was waking up to find a note informing he that he left to attend church. I did not even know that he was religious?  

As the week came to a close I finally got a text message from him.  He wanted to express his lack of contact through the week. Normally I would be angered by this, however it made me want to see him all the more. It was as if I needed a fix!  A fix of something you knew in your gut that you needed to stay away from.  

We met for dinner, it was a lovely warm evening sitting outside under the moonlight.  There was laughter, gazing into each other eyes, and multiple funny conversations.

We eventually finished our delicious seafood dinner, and made our way to the beach to walk along and enjoy the calming effect of the waves crashing in onto the shore.   We stopped to sit for awhile and as we relaxed on the warmth of the sand, he leaned in and pulled me closer to his chest and slowly began to kiss my sweet soft delicate lips. As we kissed his snake like tongue made its way into mouth as I sat there unable to move as if he had taken complete control of my entire body.  
My mind became increasingly relaxed, as the rest of my body felt exposed and on fire.  

No comments: