My Blog List

Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Deafening Danger, Part 1

Perhaps my intuition was off, maybe it wasn't totally balanced yet since awaking from the coma? Perhaps I was vulnerable since my memories of what I heard while I was in that death like state for so many months had started to return to me.  Learning what those deceitful twins had done to me unknowingly for so many years, maybe it was the longing for my one true soulmate to return to me again.


I can't believe I am actually gonna do this?  How had I fallen from such standards? How had the most simply amazingly divine man come to this moment?  As my hands trembled I grabbed for my wine glass and with the other hand I stretched out my right index finger and as I touched the screen on my phone...I thought "here goes nothing!"

I completed my dating profile and uploaded a fabulous selfie, and then sat on my couch waiting and waiting and drinking and waiting and drinking and waiting and then peeing and peeing and then "BING" I heard that surprisingly delightful sound!

Winner winner chicken dinner!  Someone had sent me a message!  Someone wanted to chat with me!

His name:  Jeremiah
Age: 33
Occupation: Nurse
Volunteer: Homeless Shelters
Interests: Walks on the beach, flea markets, movies, swimming, and art galleries.
He is seeking a LTR
And he was hearing impaired. But wore a device that helped him.  He was born able to hear until he was 4, when he suffered severe hearing loss from an infection is both ears.  Shortly after that his Mother left him with his Grandparents.

WOW, he has survived alot.  Which made me think that he was someone whom I thought I could indulge in chatting with.

We chatted for about 2 hours.

It was fun, and on my terms!

After chatting back and forth for about 5 or 6 days, I agree to a meeting.


No comments: