My Blog List

Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Masterpiece of Beauty....The Coma

The mystery man came back again.  He seemed to have waited long enough until after Tulips and Big Daddy came to see me.  I am always happy to see them, they can't always be here with me, which I know just devastates Tulips.  Because they split their time between here and home in the Midwest with my adorable nephews.  Gosh I wonder how big they all have gotten?  I wonder if I will ever see them again?

They brought me a Christmas Tree, Big Daddy, I am trying to come back, I am using all of my will to move my hand, a finger, or open my eyes.

What seemed like for hours after they left, could have been only mere minutes.  He came back to see me again.  This time he took both of my hands in his, he held them tightly.  He moved closer to me, as I could again feel his warmth on my face, my neck.  Then he was gone as was his warmth.

I maybe in a coma but I know when someone wants to kiss me.

I recognized my Dr's and a few nurses' voices.  They were apparently checking my vitals, they said something about my heart rate speeding up and were now moving my limbs,

Was I starting to wake up?  Could it be this mystery man was evoking some kind of magical energy in me?

Eventually he came back.  Again holding my hands, his hands were the warmth of sunrise.  I must know him, or perhaps we had met prior to the accident?  Or was he simply a good Samaritan...

As I lay there I could feel his warmth once again close to me.  Close to my lips.

In that moment, he was so close to me, his lips were almost upon mine... and in that moment the man of mystery finally spoke the following words to my lifeless body..You are truly a Divine Man, you have always been and always will be a masterpiece of beauty, magnetic energy, pureness, strength, and love.  You are all I think about, all I have ever wanted...to know, to care for, to protect, to love.
I remember the very first time we ever met.  There was a cosmetic energy between us.  When we met, I felt as if I were looking at an angel.  An angel that was created just for me.  An angel I so desperately needed.

I know I know this man, he is so very familiar to me, his voice, his touch, his beating heart.

If only I could ....wait, wait...I so need to move my fingers, my eyes, something.  What seemed like an eternity for me, I moved my left hand.  I finally was able to move my left hand.

Did he see it?








No comments: