My Blog List

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Mystery Man of Silence....The Coma

I don't know his name,

He has been coming to see me, sit with me while I lay here in this coma. This long lingering god forsaken coma.  He does not really talk to me much, but he does hold my hand, rub my shoulders, and I can feel the warmth of his heart, his compassion. His silence is comforting.  You see everyone that comes to see me and visit my lifeless body explodes with either loud sobs, wild emotional outbursts or feels the need to unburden themselves by revealing truths.

So whoever this mystery man is....he is refreshing.

I have been praying and hoping that both Brady and his twin never come back here again.  And that when I wake up they stay far away.  How could he, how could he have lied to me for so many years about so many things and think the truth would never come out.  The truth always comes out.

While I have had all the time in the world to think about my life...how it was before, my darling diva girl, Having to make the decision to end her suffering.  Being able to hopefully find peace in that, to not take people for granted, hugging those I care and love more....often.  To really fighting to make my dreams become reality.  To maybe even meeting someone actually honest to get to know, become friends, and fall in love with.

I have regrets, yes even Divine Man has regrets.  If I could only go back.  If only I could awaken and start over.






No comments: