My Blog List

Friday, December 25, 2015

Time Heals....The Coma

They say time heals all wounds.  I think whomever said that was either referring to a broken toe or a hangover.

As I lay here in this coma, I wonder if anyone can see my tears, or if one does not dry in a coma?

I have been heartbroken, my walls have crumbled around me, I have been to hell and back, but I have never felt such an emptiness inside of me as I feel now.  I have never felt such grief, loss, and sorrow as I have since I had to say goodbye to my sweet angel Iris.

Since being in this coma I have had time...all the time in the world to try and heal from the inside.  However I do not think I have?  Perhaps time has stopped for me, but not for the rest of the world.  Perhaps when I do wake up, if I ever do, everything will be as it was for me so many months ago.  Maybe I will not remember what I have learned from all the lying cheating people that have walked into my hospital room.

Not only have I learned of lies of deceit, but I have also learned that there are people that are cheating on the spouses, want a divorce, are fighting depression, HIV, Cancer, feeling broken, people that have lost hope in humanity, that simply wish to end their life.  Or the guy that is bored with his marriage, but yet has to cheat. Or the female that feels undesired, or the friend whose husband fled the country to seek refuge from the law.  To learn that another dear friend(a male) is in love with a man that is "straight" and another gf that is yearning for love in all the wrong places.

Does time ever truly heal all wounds?

No comments: