My Blog List

Friday, January 1, 2016

The Awakening...A Love Beyond Time...SOMETHING amazing...

He seemed to come and go, he did not stay away more then what I felt was minutes. He kept coming back to me.  He took my hands in his tightly. He spoke of:  You need to remember how our love began...We met a number of centuries ago, we were both young, 20 and 24.  I fell in love with you the moment we met.  Our eyes met, locked for what seemed like hours.

I courted you, pursued you for weeks, and you pretended not to be intrigued with me, alas you were. We saw each other weekly, then day by day, and then one particular night...I arranged for you to  meet me for dinner via a horse drawn sleigh. The snow was falling gently that night, you arrived and walked out of the sleigh.

You were a vision in a red gown, with detailed beading and your hair was curled up on your head of perfection.  We had dinner and then went back to my Inn.  We proceeded to make love for the first time.

Please wake up my love, please return to me.  Please ....Our Love is ....A Love Beyond Time.

As he sat there holding my hands, I realized there was a chime that had begun to ring, It was New Years Eve...

At that moment my body felt energized and renewed, I was remembering him, me, us... our life together, and then...

He bent down to my face, his warmth and scent were intoxicating as was the heat from his lips as they slowly met mine.  He gently began to press his moist lips against mine.  His lips touched mine and we connected in that powerful moment.  SOMETHING amazing began to travel through my entire body, and the climax was in his lips against mine.

As I laid there, by eyes began to flutter, one by one my left eye opened, as did my right.
I laid there with my eyes wide open looking deeply into his...
The alarms blared all around us, and he sat there holding me now in his arms.

Happy New Year 2016


No comments: