My Blog List

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Cold Darkness, Chapter 11

How can this be?  why him?  I felt like I was going to vomit, my stomach was turning, and spinning, my head began to pound, I felt water on my face, dripping onto my shirt, I stood there frozen.  I could not move in that moment, I just stood there looking at him, yelling "no, stop, please stop this, don't do this to me!"

Why are you doing this to him and to me?  Tell me why ...

He stood there looking at me with rage, his eyes were cold, his chest was beating rapidly and he began to speak.

Why are you in here? Can't you see this is a private moment, a private party for 2?  I don't recall inviting you, you stupid kid!  He then turned around and looked at the poor little terrified boy and told him to do it, do it again.  NOW!!

I knew I had to do something, I had to stop him.  I had to stop Tyler.  

I grabbed the metal garbage can and took it and hit him on the back of his head as hard as I could.  He fell to his knees and back against the wall of the stall.  I motioned for the boy to quickly run out of the stall, and just as he was out and past me, we took off toward the door.  I felt a strong hand grab me by the back of my head, and pull me to the floor, as I fell to the floor I saw him make his way to the boy ahead of me.  He grabbed the boy by the neck, and he began to squeeze his tiny little neck, I tried to get up but my head was hurting and my balance was unsteady.  Tyler looked back and started yelling at me, "see what you made me have to do"  "I loved him, I owned him."  And as he yelled at me, I saw the boys body go limp and fall to the floor.  Tyler held him in his arms sobbing.  

And then as if something in him snapped, changed, he was upon his feet quickly and came at me fast, he grabbed my hair again and the last thing I remember was the feeling of the cold cement floor against my cheek.  My eyes closed.



I finally am remembering, remembering what happened to that little boy, and to me.  Why did Tyler do this to me now though?  OMG, I'm sick, OMG I need to vomit.  

I calmed myself down, took long slow deep breathes and exhaled.  This was all starting to make sense finally.  He had tried to kill me to stop me from telling someone. He killed that boy, and so many others.  As long as I didn't remember I was safe, and alive.  

He must have thought for some reason I was remembering it, he must be the one that pushed me in here.  He tried to kill me again.  

I will not die down here, I will get out, and when I do, I will make sure everyone knows the truth.  Time to find away out.











No comments: