My Blog List

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Cold Darkness, Chapter 13

No sure how many days have passed since the bastard was here last. My water and bread he left for me is running low and I'm down to 2 candles.  I am ready for him.  Now every time I close my eyes all I see is his face, his hands, the cold dead look in his eyes and the disgusting expression he had on his face that night at the Halloween party and again at Christmas.  I used to admire him, he was older, cool, cute, walked with confidence, dressed well.  He was always nice to me, but now I'm analyzing each and every exchange we've ever had, looking for clues and hints, how did I not see this?  I didn't I know?  Or remember until now?  Did my parents know?  What happened to me that night in the bathroom, and again at Christmas? 

How many times did he molest me?  Or did he?  Can I even trust my own memories? My intuition is saying I need to listen to myself, all the answers are inside of me and in all those articles I found.  He's been raping and murdering for years.  HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

I began to doze off, not sure how long I was asleep for, or what time it is?  If it's day or night?

The footsteps were faint at first, but seemed to be getting closer, as they did I got ready, as it was now or never.  I wanted out of this nightmare, out of this cold darkness.

As I hid in the darkness holding my breath in much anticipation I reviewed my plan for him...

I laid out all the paper clippings, articles, and photos of his victims.  I took the wax that dripped from the blood red candles and spelled out the words "ANDY" on the floor of the pit.  Next I took costumes and old drapery and hung it everywhere as to make it harder for him to find me.  And I kept 2 candles left to light and throw at the fabric.

As I laid there the footsteps got louder and closer and then all I heard was that ridiculous fake voice....   Ohhh Chris, Chris where are you?  Are you even alive anymore? don't play with me!  DON"T YOU DARE!!

Chrissssss........COME ON!  DAMMIT!!!!

I lay there, holding my breath, sweat dripping down from my brow.






No comments: