My Blog List

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Protecting Yourself

Do you ever take notice to the lack of people or persons that will protect, stand next to you when life gets nasty?

Moi has a tale to tell you, one that is a bit disturbing, disgusting, and hopefully you or anyone you care about ever has to experience what Moi did.

It all started when I was 18 years young, when my parents began socializing with The Keiper Family. Which consisted of Timmy and Sharlie, and their daughter Dana. To paint a picture of them for you…here goes! Terry stood about 5’9, weighing in at about 325 lbs, large fat nose, breath that only another smoker could enjoy, his hair was brown with gray running through it and on each side of his face where sideburns would be, he had 2 patches of hair that were detached like 2 little islands. Most times he would be sporting a flask. Now his wife Sharlie was a meek and mild woman, skin and bones, fair skinned, permed hair that was a blonde/white/gray color. She was the ever so obedient little wifey. Then there was Dana who might have been 13, she wore her hair all slicked back and short. She was rather a tomboy I guess. She was always mistaken to be a boy. She lacked feminine touches. And she hung on to my every word.

Moi has always been very intuitive, some would say that I am a witch, or psychic, or that I have “the gift” which has helped me, guided me and been of great protection to me throughout my entire life.

Moi was able to read Timmy Keiper. He was a rude, arrogant and perverted creep. However Big Daddy and Tulips either did not see it that way, or chose not too. I guess no one wants to believe or see the worst in people, especially those you call friend.

Whenever the 2 families were together, dining out, at a antique car show, or at each others houses he would always, and I do mean each and every time, he would feel compelled to verbally attack me. And there I would be, all alone with no one to protect or stand up to this mean bully. I learned what it meant to be self-protective at a very young age.

Over the next few years these situations would escalate and turn physical. The first time it happened we were all at a holiday party which was for the auto club my parents were members of. It was the end of the evening and Timmy thought he was being funny in his own perverted mind and attacked me, he grabbed me and tried kissing me, and as I tried to fight him off he threw me to the floor and got on top of me and forced himself on my body and put his slimy wet smokers lips and breath on me. All the while the people that were standing all around just watching. No one came to my aid. No one.

This happened more then once. I shared my feelings of distain for this man with my parents. They finally “woke up” and saw the light. Or in his case, the darkness around him.  They were blinded, after all they are only mere humans.  They removed the Keiper family from their circle.  I always wanted to know why an adult man would openly try and kiss a young male while forcing himself ? Is he just a pervert, or is he on the DL? Has he done this to other young boys?
I also wondered if he beat his wife? I should tell you about her, that is another tale all in itself.

What I experienced and learned from this situation was that I am my own protector, and I alone would always wear my suit of protection. Make sure no one could break through my wall. And so I became the protector of those that needed protection. Someone to stand up for and next to them, when no one else would.

Karma…she always comes back around. And sometimes when she bites, she bites HARD. I am a true believer in Karma.  
 
 
 

No comments: