My Blog List

Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Year Later: Happy Anniversary!

Who would have thought a year ago when I created “The Misadventures Of A Divine Man,” Moi would touch the computer screens, hearts and minds of thousands of people from all over the world?

2009/2010 was a period of time in my life that tested my will, my courage, and my very core. As I reflect back since August 12th, 2010 when Divine Man aka…Moi was born, I smile.

What Moi has learned since I first typed my first story “In The Beginning” well, Moi has learned a lot, and has become even more divine(if that is possible?) through all of life’s trials, twists, turns, highs, lows, smiles, tears, dates, and tribulations!

I started this blog as a therapy of sorts, and then I realized that Moi had an amazing gift: the gift of humor and inventive writing. Now, I know I have much more to learn about many things, but what I do know is that anyone, anywhere can be divine. Maybe you are homeless living in a park, a single parent of 3 kids, the president, in a wheelchair with no legs, battling cancer, or oversees in the military. Or climbing the Swiss Alps, growing your grapes at your vineyard, working 3 jobs to make ends meet. Or maybe you are living your dream? Doing exactly what you have always wanted to do, even being unemployed like so many others. It is in any and all times/situations we find ourselves in, that we can embrace who we really are. What we are made of, and that we are divine.

So I know you all are wondering “how is Divine Man going to celebrate this very special day?” well my fans, I am going The Big K! HAHA!!! I guess you will have to continue to read “The Misadventures Of A Divine Man” to find out!

Thank You to each and everyone of you for making Divine Man so divine!
Happy 1st Anniversary to Moi!

Moi looks forward to the future! Moi has BIG plans in the works! Stay tuned!

Kiss, Kiss…
 

No comments: