My Blog List

Monday, January 23, 2012

When Real Life Collides

What happens when real life collides with fantasy? Is it a war of two worlds? Is it a romance in the making, or maybe it is pain, loss and heartache? Or maybe, just maybe it is a small spark that will ignite into a billowing ball of fire...

Dreams, they are the secret wishes our hearts develop, sometimes at a very early age. Sometimes they are discovered later in life, and sometimes not at all. I have read so many stories of faith, hope, believing, and success. I have watched the movies and read the cliff notes, and in each of them the lead character has a happy ending, eventually.

I am in a place in my life where I am lost I guess? The passions that have stoked my fires have all slowly burned out one by one. It is due to the hardships in life, circumstances, hopes, desires, dreams, talents, and being beaten around. Being dragged through hell, the mud, and yeah sure I come out with scars, but I MAKE them heal. I make sure I am still standing. And right now I am standing. That is all I am doing. Standing and looking out over the openness, at the void.

No comments: