My Blog List

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Many, Many, Many, Many Times!

Moi has been emailed, called, begged, pleaded with on hands and knees many, many, many, many times. Too many times to count, all I know is that it has been many of times. You are now wondering what has Moi been asked to do? It is rather simple really…Match Make! And one would think it is simple as all that, when in fact there is a lot one such as Moi was take into consideration.

I have hooked up opposites, black and white, short and tall, skinny and not so skinny, people totally alike, and equals.

Just last evening as I was sitting at The Garden restaurant(217 Central Avenue) in trendy St. Petersburg FL with my dear friend Marty Manhood enjoying some Sterling Chardonnay, listening to some live music while being surrounded by lush tropical greens, and a rather old and mystical over-shadowing plush tree with magical vines dangling over-head covered us from the droplets of water that dwindled down from the heavens…

Anywho…We was a sittin’ there enjoying the mood all around, when a young man approached Moi and asked if I could help him? I asked “How can I be of service young man?” He told Moi that he was a lonely soul, he had money, a good career, a home, cars, family, a loving soul and a great personality. Not to mention he was handsome! He simply wanted to meet his soul mate. Now Moi, thought to Moi’s-self “hello I am single, how about me, yeah…pick me, pick me! 


Well I told him to get hooked up with:  www.MyTampaDating.com   


And check out the April 10th Dating Event!













 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Mr. Moi! Arlie