My Blog List

Sunday, February 26, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours!


Moi is very excited!  What a week indeed!  On tuesday I had a really terrific interview, and would love to showcase my talents there.  So I guess if it is meant to be, it will.  Then on thursday I got a call for another 2 interviews elsewhere. Then Friday came along and I attended a social mixer with a friend and did some serious networking.  You know they say, when it rains it pours!    And this morning I applied for Disney!  So somebody better snatch Moi up!

Last evening I attended a grand opening event for a bar/club.  It is called Norton's.  The place was packed like a college party!  Not really my scene, but I did meet a few single's, men and women!  So naturally I put in a plug for my pal Arlie!  Moi has always been a good matchmaker, and I must say I am seriously interested in it.  I can see it now...Divinely Dating!  HAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

Anywho today I am preparing Chicken Curry Chili!  Moi's own recipe!  I will share with you all, don't fret!

Also making baked chicken wings, and fresh baked biscuits!  Then I will settle in for the long evening of The Oscar's and joining Moi will be none other then Redwood Creek Winery!

Chao!


Divine Man

No comments: