My Blog List

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mingle Single Events


For those of you that do not know, Moi has been diligently working with beads of perspiration streaming down my flawless head and dripping between my ….fingers as I have been typing away like a chicken on the rag!  The past few months I have been creating and polishing my new business venture!

After attempting to work for a matchmaking firm in the Tampa Bay area I got thinking…Seeing as how this firm can not get it together, I might as well as do it on my own, Moi style!  And so the conception of Mingle Single Events was created.

I was called “home” to tend to some family business and thought …”hey maybe I should start MSE there?”

Divine Man has been busy as a wet beaver trying to build a new home, all the while the currents are pushing me down stream.  It as if a unknown force is telling me…go back to hence you came from!  Which really is in Wisconsin.  So here I am folks feeling like a drowning beaver.  But, never the less Moi shall prevail, I might be a wet beaver, but this beaver is divine!  The most divine one you will ever have the pleasure of meeting!

So if you are single, new to Wisconsin, fresh out of a relationship, a single professional, looking to socialize with other fabulous singles…look no further…

www.minglesingleevents.com   is the place to go…and MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!!!

Also you can find more stories there that will surely make you smile!


No comments: