My Blog List

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Had This Dream

So I had this dream, a burning ember in my minds’ eye, in my heart, my soul. I am and always will be creative, artistic, a man with zest, flair and a driving force to be reckoned with(a guy once told me this) and a man with burning passions right in the heart of it all…my groin…not! You are such perverts! Ha Ha! My passion comes from my old soul.




So this dream I had, was to create my own business. Not just any business. Heavens NO! See, I have worked in the corporate world, played the game that is good for shit. Worked for franchises, and small businesses. I decided after working for the last small biz owner and yet again being lied to, screwed(not in a happy way) and treated like I was nothing. Have you ever worked for someone that treated you like you were just part of the wallpaper especially when a client/customer would come in to pick up their order and they would oooohhh and aaaahhhh at “his” work while you stand there and think “I did it” and realizing your designs and work would never get the recognition they deserved. So that is when I thought it is dam time I do it my way, on my terms. Well needless to say due to the wonderful economy we are living in, my dream would never become reality. You know how some people are just lucky in life, and how some meet that one person that is willing to give then a chance to make magic? Well I am not one of those people I guess. Because I am still looking for that one person, that one employer or company that is eager to snatch me up in all my glory.



While I worked to make my dream a reality I worked a part time job that started out promising but soon became just another joke. I ask you, have you ever walked into a room and the minute you enter everyone stops talking and laughing? Well I have a number of times. I mean I always wanted to have a great butt, I just never thought I would be the butt of all jokes, cruelness and ridicule. You know how when life gives you lemons you are suppose to make lemonade? Well life has thrown crap my way…a lot and now I am looking at it differently. I got thinking recently about all I have experienced, felt, lost, and endured. And I have come to realize when life throws you crap…make fertilizer!

No comments: