My Blog List

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All Good Things Come in 3's

As if the third nut over the rainbow debacle is not enough…after a weekend of explicit love and passion I wake up one Monday morning and I have this unending intense pain! So imagine if you would…I undress, pants, socks, shirt and stand before this freshly cleansed mirror and look at my perfect body…what’s this I see? A house with a picket fence…a barn with a weather vane…and a man hung like a &*%$#……..wait where was I? oh yes, I am standing before my mirror amongst the pain and shock.   I notice not only did I have a third nut, but now I have a third nipple starting to grow! Only me, the Divine Man! I mean how many of you can tell me you have grown a third nipple?




So I think to myself “Divine Man, what have you learned from all those self examination booklets you got from the clinic where Doctor Feel Good works?” I lay down on the floor in my spare bedroom(which is actually my naked weigh in room) on a plush white area rug. Now you might be asking why white, are you not afraid of staining it? Well actually I was not worried of that. After all I am naked and unless I have the Hershey Squirts…well then I have something to worry about!



Anyways I am laying down on the plush white rug and stretch up my left arm over my head and start to feel myself …my left breast with my right hand that is. Perverts! And I discover this warm red lump! So I call me good friend Roger and ask him to come over and feel my breast. So of course he jumps at the chance! What a friend?



He arrives and I am standing there in all my loveliness( I had a towel on around my waist…ok it was a hand towel) and Roger walks in and stops with his mouth open! If he had dentures they would have fallen to the floor. He looks and says…you dem dhere got yeerself a third whoha! Thanks Roger!



So I go to DFG and his evil boob examiner is looking like she just won the lottery. I ask her “ what the hell are you grinning about?” she answers with…”Why Divine Man, I have always dreamed about having my machine squeeze your whohas!” Oh Joy for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So with a third nut and now a whohas, what next? So anything else in 3's...hmmm. So let us know more, keep the great and funny ideas coming...more, more