My Blog List

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Disney Sandy Booty Filled Week With The Glam Clam!

So as you all know as of last week, my gal pal Jolene of The Glam Clam flew to paradise to visit Moi! Well what a week it was!

Tuesday afternoon Moi arrived at the airport to welcome Jolene, however somehow someone leaked it out….I think it was WikiLeaks or something, or maybe it was the National Intruder…I mean Enquirer! As it were Moi simply can not go anywhere without being recognized(which I totally understand why…after all I am the fairest one of all- Julia Roberts has nothing on Moi) and I do look forward to signing autographs on paper, casts, tatas, purses, booty, and even the ole’ napkin minus my number.

Anywho, once all the applauding was done, the photos snapped and the greetings came to a close, I thought “Now Moi can get to Jolene” but just as I was a bought to head to the gate the lights went out everywhere in the airport and suddenly a large bright spotlight stopped Moi in my tracks! And a rather sexy deep sultry voice announced “All of us here at Paradise Airways Welcomes the one, thee only, Divine Man!” and out of the darkness emerged multiple little people, dwarfs perhaps, carrying flowers, bottles of bubbly, martini’s, and the most luxurious black and red tipped feather boa that wrapped around my perfect figure and flowed sleekly behind Moi’s feet. One of the little persons was carrying a gold key…which was the key to Paradise Airways and a life-time voucher to fly complimentary for life!

The lights came back on and all the thunderous clapping again, had finally concluded and there standing in all her glory…or rather my glory was the sensational Jolene, founder of The Glam Clam!

Moi was just so ecstatic to see Jolene(who was now a red head, not a blonde) and get her, myself and my driver Brady to my retreat in paradise aka Clearwater, FL.

We arrived at the pad, and Moi got Jolene all settled in, filled her a glass of Merlot, got Brady a beer and Moi a crisp chilled glass of Chardonnay. After dinner we continued to relax, talk, laugh, and walk around “The Divine Court” with our glasses filled to the brims with wine and continued to laugh and be silly.

What a truly wonderful evening with The Glam Clam.

Remember, you are Divine, so go out there and find your Divine Self!

More to come on The Week Of The Glam Clam!

Stay Tuned!
 

No comments: