My Blog List

Friday, March 11, 2011

"WTF?" What's That Funny Thing Hanging There?"

Recently Moi tried to experiment with the whole baggy jeans hanging below my booty thing. Just to see if it is what it’s all cracked up to be!(giggling to Moi’s self) Anyways…so I went to a local thrift store and got me some baggy jeans in red, yellow, blue, black, just in case Moi really enjoyed this trashy trend(for inside use only) HAHA! Besides the initial investment of the jeans I had to go to Target’ and get me some undies simply because Moi does not wear them normally. Moi prefers the freedom of it all!

As I am trying these on and trying to figure out what right angle/level is the perfect one to make this fashion trend happen on Moi’s booty I decide to go out and seek the advice of a expert in this.

After a few minutes coasting along the streets I come across a few guys(late teens early 20’s) and ask them first “why do you wear your pants like this?” one guy replies with “umm I doesn’t know?” another says “it tis the style ma man” and another chimes in with “dude it is way cool, it is fashion.” So Moi then asks “can you teach me how to wear my pants like you do?” They just looked at Moi and at first they laughed, then they were like “WTF?” Moi had to explain to them my interest. After I explained myself, which I normally never do for anyone, because, well I am Divine and need not to. But after I did, they provided me with a lesson on how to maintain this fashion without creating a scene. If that is possible?

Moi then asked who started this trend? They told me a story about the LA Prison System and how men are given “one size fits all” pants. Well now we all know this is not true, let’s face it, we all have seen some pants on people that they should not be wearing! Anyways… they then told me that the men in prisons are not given belts to hold them up with, and so they hold them up with one hand, while they hang low so they do not drop their drawers. They also told me that in the 50’s men in jail/prison would let their pants hang low if they were interested in “back door action.” I guess the same is true for today. Although wouldn’t it be easier to wear a Moo Moo like Moi? Not that I am interested in “back door action” however it takes less skill and is much more comfy.

This is just Moi’s opinion, if you are going to wear your pants below your booty, at least have a nice one to show off, otherwise do not even bother!


And as always, be divine, and be yourself! Regardless of what others think.

No comments: