My Blog List

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday Nights Can Be A Real Drag

What do you expect out of a Saturday night?

Friday and Saturday nights are suppose to be exciting, filled with butterflies in the stomach, memories in the making, glamorous events, dancing the night away and libations that make you feel all a buzz.

On a recent Saturday night, Moi experienced just the opposite, but with a twist.

As I was relaxing in front of my 52 inch flat screen with theater surround sound enjoying some gourmet popcorn and a spiked root beer, lounging in my designer Moo Moo, Brady walked in. He asked if I wanted to hit the town for a bit? I replied with “why I thought you would never ask?” And with that I slipped out of my something comfortable and into something a bit more Friday night revealing.

We arrived at a local hotspot where everyone that is anyone wanting to get lucky goes to. I guess Brady was in a particular mood? Anyways as we walk inside in the dim lighting and smoky filled club, Moi was able to sneak in undetected. Brady of course immediately rounded us up drinks and flashed his Divine Man badge and got us the best table in the house!

While sitting there enjoying the music a drag show started. Out pranced an older then old drag queen, her tata’s were hanging rather low almost as if she were a native from the village of “Kong” while strutting around in her very revealing almost naked dress, or was it a drape? Anywho, Mummy did her number and made her buck 2 fifty in tips.

Then the special guest of honor hit the floor, no she really hit the floor! Her make-up was very well done, her one piece black suit with diamonds and glitter accentuated her curvy figure. However Moi could not figure out why all she seemed to do was throw her arms into the air at half mass? Was it because she forgot her deodorant or did she forget to shave?

And there was the Diva of the night, and boy oh boy, she was a toilet bowl mouth! I loved it! Except for when she got stuck on the word that rhythms with truck but begins with a “F.” It was like a record skipping. But her first outfit was glamour and rhinestones all the way!

They were handing out copies of Jennifer Hudson’s new single “Where You At” and Moi was given one only to have it taken away by my the door man along with my our drinks. I guess Moi can’t even use the powder room without all my goodies growing legs and walking.

Saturday Nights are not what they use to be. Oh well, all in all it was worth it.
 
Don’t just try and make Friday and Saturday nights divine, make each night divine!

No comments: