My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dreams: Never Give Up!

We all have dreams, hopes, goals and even aspirations that some of us never tell another living person about. Some share their dream(s) within a journal of privacy, or some share with the world?

I have always thought that in order to make your dreams come true, become reality that you need to be “discovered” by the right person. Or you need to be in the right place at the right time. I also thought that you needed to come from wealth to be someone. While each of these all might have truth to them, I am beginning to believe and feel in my heart that perhaps the one person that needs to believe in me, is myself.

To really, truly believe in oneself, well it sometimes can take an overwhelming amount of courage, self sacrifice or maybe that’s just it. Maybe always sacrificing oneself for someone, others is what you need to stop doing? Just a raised question? Anyways, it also requires you to learn how to take your fear and cultivate it, re-mold it into strength, power. Create something from your core, your mind and your dreams.

We all want something in this life. Something simple, grand, huge, small, or genuine…whatever it may be it is attainable. All you need to do is fight for it, love it, breathe it, create it, and never give up hope.

Sometimes we have to go get our destiny, it does not always find us. I guess it is a time sensitive thing!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YOUR DESIRES,GOALS AND WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE NEEDS TO COME YOUR, HOW TRUE