My Blog List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Put A Spell On You!

The winds of change are beginning to occur yet again, the morning air is cooler, the leaves are changing colors, soup is sounding really good, and it has brought about some inspiration in Moi!

Each year Moi selects a new costume for my favorite holiday…All Hallows Eve aka Halloween. It is the one night that the spirits can roam the earth freely, and they do!

Anywho…for the past 7 years Moi has had his annual Costume Extravaganza called “Pumpkins At Twilight” however this year Moi will be headed to the happiest place on earth, Disney World. Moi has been asked to be a VIP, and the Host of the Halloween Festival(except Disney does not know it yet) and naturally I will arrive in high style with this years totally over-the-top fabulous delightfully down right evil and wicked costume! Oh, Moi never tells what costume I will step out in, it is always a SURPRISE!

However I will give you a hint: She Will Prick Her Finger On The Spindle of A Spinning Wheel And Die…
Over the years Moi has had some wonderful costumes, all designed and coordinated by yours truly. The first year I began this love affair with Halloween I felt compelled to attend an event as the lovely(and my favorite wicked broad) Winifred Sanderson of Hocus Pocus aka Bette Midler. Just like Scarlett I too used my velvet drapes to supply my seamstress with the fabric for my frock. I looked high and low for all the right accessories to complete the outfit. I found my teeth at The Mall Of America, my handmade broom at the Renaissance Festival in Shakopee, MN. My ring came from a magic shop in Stillwater, MN and big lovely locks of flaming red hair were found in Fond du Lac, WI at the mall. One never knows where I will find my accessories. And I never, never buy a costume pre-made. NEVER!!!

Then one year I donned The Phantom Of The Opera complete with theatrical facial scar(which I created with liquid latex, make-up and fake blood). The next year I was transformed into Cinderella with glass slippers ready for the ball with Prince Charming at my side. Another year Moi was Carol Channing in Hello Dolly, The Evil Queen from Snow White, and this year I will be…










I Put A Spell On YouI put a spell on you
and now you're mine.
You can't stop the things I do.
I ain't lyyyyyin'.

It's been 300 years
right down to the day,
now the witch is back
and there's hell to pay.

I put a spell on you
and now you're miiiiiine!

Hello, Salem! My name's Winifred, what's yours?

I put a spell on you
and now you're gone. (gone gone gone so long!)
My whammy fell on you
and it was strong. (so strong so strong so strong)

Your wretched little lives
have all been cursed,
'cause of all the witches working
I'm the worst!

I put a spell on you
and now you're mine!

[Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!]

If you don't believe,
you'd better get superstitious.

Ask my sisters!
"Ooh, she's vicious!"
I put a spell on you....
I put a spell on you.
Sisters!

Ah say ento pi alpha mabi upendi
Ah say ento pi alpha mabi upendi
In comma coriyama
In comma coriyama
Ay, ay, aye, aye, say bye-byyyyyyyyyyye! bye bye!


http://youtu.be/nDidHzwYu3E

No comments: