My Blog List

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Few Stones And Nurse McFantasy

Newsflash: Do you remember the 3 Nuts, the 3 tata’s, well now Doctor FeelGood has told me after numerous tests, like blood being sucked out of my perfect body, having a rectal search, checking my liver, my pancreas, and then after a few more tests Doc FeelGood informs Moi I have stones, not pebbles, but freakin’ stones in this perfect temple, can you imagine, Moi having stones?

So next week Thursday, Sept.15th Moi will go under the knife yet again. I am like a dam turkey, or quilt. I have been stuffed, stitched, poked, zipped and sliced and diced. Thursday Doc FeelGood will remove my Gallbladder and all it’s stones. I was suppose to have it done already on the 1st, but I have been working deep undercover for a good part of the Summer. All will be revealed soon. Let’s just say this: It is amazing what one can buy for $1.00

Today while I was having blood taken I met the nurse that will be with me through the whole surgery(before and after…house calls too) and I could not be happier! My nurse is 32, dark hair, dark eyes, chiseled jaw line, buff body, pecs and a stomach to was clothes on, and the thighs on this nurse….wow, this nurse was like something out of a magazine. I can not wait until the sponge baths start. Or the bandage dressing changes…dam, Moi should have more surgeries if it means having a nurse like this. Did I mention the booty on this nurse….yummmmmy. Or the way my name was spoken when I was asked to remove my…shoes so I could be weighed, which I will have you know Moi has lost 20 lbs! Thank You, Thank You…

Anywho…Nurse McFantasy was all about taking my pulse…

Stay tuned…



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AFTER THE STONES HAVE DISAPPEARED, THE DEAR NURSE MCFANTASY WILL TENDERLY,LOVINGLY PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST OF RECOVERY. AND REMEMBER, HE WILL BE ONLY A STONES THROW AWAY...