My Blog List

Friday, December 15, 2017

Cold Darkness, Chapter 6

I struggle to awaken from the nightmare, I hear myself screaming and crying out for help.  But no one is there.  It is only I, and then reality sets back in and I remember that I am alone in this cold darkness.  The first candle is almost down to nothing and the flame will soon be out.  I have to ration them out so that they last however long I am down here for?

As I sit there in the dim light of the candle my mind begins to recall the nightmare I had.  The truly scary part is that it was all too familiar to me on some level.  As if I somehow knew what was happening in the dream as it unfolded before it did.  It all started to come back to me, every single minute of it, the setting.  It was a bathroom stall, it was dark, night time, there were Christmas lights twinkling from outside the window.  There was another person there, it was a male, he was older and very convincing as he spoke to young Chris, to me.  He was warm, his breath was close to my left cheek, I felt it whisper to me...

It's perfectly okay.

I wanted to vomit, this dream was all to familiar to me, because I had this dream, this nightmare many times before.  Who was this older male?  Why can't I see his face?  Why is he so close to me? touching me? I can feel his fingers touch my skin, my arms, and my legs as he pulls me closer to him.

His face is still a blank.

Not sure if I am shaking from the coldness or from the fear that is building inside of me?

I need to get out of here, I need to find a way out.  People would be worried about me now, they must know I'm missing?  Or do they?  After-all I was suppose to be heading to the airport hours after the last show.  I was suppose to be flying to Paris yet again, to see JT.  If only he were here now, he would know I was here, he would save me, he would help me remember this nightmare entirely.  And then I would know who the other male is.






No comments: