My Blog List

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Cold Darkness, Chapter 8

I looked up, the light hurting my eyes, and my head began to throb, as my heart raced, I yelled out "show yourself, coward."

The disguised mechanical voice yelled back... "How unfortunate, your still alive."

Yes, yes I am, and I plan on staying alive!  So bring your best, bring your worst, I'm not afraid of you, the boogerman!  HahAAAAAAAAA!

Oh Chris, I'm no boogeyman !I'm far worse that he!  You really have no idea who I am do you?  Tis a shame really, I was hoping for more from you.  

As I stood there looking up at this dark figure, I asked him... how is it that I am apart of your "Andy Issue"?  I mean come on man, I've heard of  "Daddy Issues" but never an "Andy Issue"?

There was dead silence.  I knew there would be!

It seemed to last maybe minutes, but felt like hours.  The dark figure finally then spoke in his fake voice.

"Andy was a very special boy, he made me happy, he aroused something inside of me that I had never felt before, and then you came along and ruined everything, EVERYTHING!!!!  You couldn't keep your mouth shut, as if my life, my entire existence mattered to you?  You were a pain in the ass to me, although you always have had strikingly sexy looks, even as a young boy,  you did.  But, you were not Andy.  You made me do it, you made me hurt him!  If it wasn't for you, he would still be here!  Why won't you just die already?!

All went black again.  The dark figure was gone.

There I stood in the cold darkness again, all alone.  Who was this figure?  He is obviously someone I know?  I decided to go back to the trunk and see what was inside of it, before HE arrived and interrupted me.

I lifted the lid once again and there it all was before my eyes.  Everything I needed to fill in the blanks.  The paper clippings were old, yellowed, and brittle, there was so many of them, all about missing boys, murders, kidnappings, and then finally one in particular caught my attention.  

The headline read "What Happened to Andy?"





No comments: