My Blog List

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Habit Forming Twister Of A Time!

Moi is sure you are wondering “What in the hell has happened to Moi?” well let me tell you quickly…

Since my return back to the Great Midwest, Moi has taken to walking 5 miles a day, spending time with my 3 adorable nephews, getting massages from big strong men with bulges everywhere, and I do mean everywhere! After which they bathe Moi and then my dress maids pick out which fluffy robe to wear for my facial and then I soak in a whirlpool as the men again come to feed me.

After my morning rituals are completed Moi then will go shopping for fresh produce, meet with MiMi, Jolene, or Tulips for lunch and much needed talk time! Why just the other day I was with Tulips and we were outside sitting at a local bistro enjoying the sunshine, mimosa’s, salads, and being oddly entertained by some mimes. Who of which were dressed in black and had big red flowers placed perfectly over their manhood. And the female mimes had one on each of their ever so perky tata’s! They were very good, and sure got our attention, especially the one that fell into the manhole on the street! Poor guy, never saw it coming. He survived the ordeal but unfortunately he lost his flower.

A few days after that scene, Moi was enjoying a lazy morning in my canopy covered pillow top bed where I laid in golden lame with just enough sunlight to make my skin sparkle as if I were a Twilight vampire! As Moi laid there relishing in my thoughts of the previous evening and how magical it was. The intenseness, the heat, how invigorating it felt, how just the mere idea of it made Moi wet and forced my heart to beat rapidly like wild fire, and my loins grew hard, and my back arced itself into a frenzy! Moi is still reeling from the wild night of playing Twister with the local Nuns! I just hope Moi “does not make a habit out of this?!” HAHA!
Anwho, while I laid there thinking about all those Nuns the phone rang!

Moi answers the call “Hello this is Divine Man, who the hell are you?” a familiar voice from the past replies with, this is Sara a.k.a. Anita Man!

To Be Continued…

No comments: