My Blog List

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moi's Not-So-Spring Fling In The Midwest!

What Moi has learned, seen, and even experienced while being in Small Town America: The Great Midwest!
 
After 2 long never ending days on the road leaving paradise Moi, Diva Girl and Brady arrive in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin. Tulips, Big Daddy and their ox like dogs are all very excited to see us. The next morning finds me awakened my the intense pressure of my bladder screaming at me to get up and empty the contents of it. Once the pressure has been released Moi makes my way back into my bedroom. Where I lay down and snuggle into my blankets only to feel the urge to go to the bathroom again, and again, and again. It seems I must have a bladder infection?

Brady drives Moi to the clinic where I am forced to urinate into a sterile Dixie cup and awaits the results. Finally after what seems like hours, the nurse comes to collect me and takes to the Doctors exam room. Here I wait another 20 minutes for the this quack of a Doctor with short graying hair, and she introduces herself to me as: Doctor Hinderslapassson. I can tell she likes to go to the “Pink Oyster Bar” on her time off. Anyways, she begins to tell Moi that the tests are negative, but I should be checked for STD’s. As you can imagine, I stood up and looked down at the pink v-loving quack and replied with: Don’t you have to have sexual relations to get the clap?

Needless to say those results came back negative as well.

The next week found me attending professional meetings, interviews, and frolicking with Jolene of the Glam Clam, Mimi, and my family. Moi soon discovered yet again that I am just to divine for the likes of the establishments and companies that I interviewed at. And you know, they each told me the same things: We will call you next week…make it mid week and tell you our decision. Tell me how professional is it to never make that phone call to the candidates? I would say that is tacky, unprofessional, and they are not worthy of Moi. I have more to say on this topic, but that will have to wait for another day.

The last 2 weeks have been filled with a lot of action, suspense, murder and mayhem, and a touch of romance. First there was the season finale of Castle which left millions of viewers wondering…will Kate Beckett live or die? Then there was the episode that was filled with fireworks, backbone and lust. That was The Good Wife, Moi has to add here that it is not easy always being The Good Wife, I know. HA! Then Law & Order struck with bullets flying, Nuns dying, and terror in the squad room. But leave it to Bones to entertain us with the arrival of Angela and Hoggins baby. And the last second of the show when Bones tells Booth that she is preggers!

My week concluded with the explosive 2 hour finale of The Mentalist. WOW!

After a 2 week hiatus of Moi’s shows, thankfully all my favorites are starting back soon. The Closer, White Collar, Burn Notice, Rizzoli & Isles, and a few others. It will make for a fiery summer, filling the lonely nights with excitement and tension.

What I need is something to occupy my mind, time and hours that I have open. Perhaps a job hosting, or in sales, maybe in a deli? Whatever happens will be…
 

No comments: