My Blog List

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blonde Ambition

Have you ever done something that made yourself feel so alive, only to have some asshole try and dampen what you did?

First of all I want to apologize for my lack of words recently.

Anyways, Moi was a true brunette for many, many years to being a radiant shiny blonde! Once the transformation was completed, hair, clothing, black rimmed glasses and all one by one past clients, old friends, family members, and my fans have all offered such wonderful greetings to Moi. Such as, “you look 10-20 years younger, you look angelic, your blue eyes pop! You are a California god, you look radiant!

After the many different and wonderfully flattering compliments from the many people that love me, like me and worship me, well there is always that one a-hole that thinks that being rude is acceptable.
“Picture It” it is a lovely summer evening, Moi is laying outside enjoying the water, reading fan mail, and sipping on a glass of vino while having my delicate tootsie’s massaged my phone beeps! As I open it up with delight and anticipation of what the text message will say…

A little background story first, Moi texted a picture of my new “look” and the following words: “Don’t you just love my new look?” and was answered with flattering words. However this one person, who of which I felt was a friend, replied to me days later with the words: Not Really.

I was confused and asked what he was referring to? He said…about your blonde locks, I do not like it.
Moi just wants this a-hole to know…I was not asking for yours or anyone’s approval, permission, or acceptance. In fact I was just so excited, elated that I am making this change, re-inventing myself, and letting myself shine!

The a-hole’s name in case anyone wants to know is: Hint: Barbie’s other half. He is a chubby man, bald, wears glasses and always wears black jeans with striped shirts and hiking boots. What Moi would like to know is why some people feel the need to be rude and disrespectful when I have only ever been a friend, and have helped, offered words of support and my time to this a-hole. If I were willing to sink to his level, it would imply that Moi is a miserable person with nothing better to do then share my jealousy with people who are my friends, in order to make them feel as sad as I am. But alas, Moi is none of those things, unlike HIM.

Guess there is always a rotten apple in every basket!  

No comments: