My Blog List

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ms. Anita Man

Hello Ms. Anita Man! Why what a truly unexpected and lovely surprise(Moi’s eyes rolling) it is! What does one do the honor of your call?

Well Divine, I am calling you because I so desperately need your expertise, your unbridled passion for success, design, buzz and…well to be very frank, your divineness! I realize this, I mean that I am the last person you expected to call you today, but you are the only one that can help me!
And how is it Moi can help you?

Before Moi continues this tale, I must share another tale with you. A tale of promise, hope, and the chance for a brilliant future. Sadly though it did all happen in that order. “Picture It” the year is 2005 and Moi is out walking in my red fleece and feather boa jumpsuit. I am making good time walking off my booty when I happen to stumble upon a new salon and spa. Immediately I am attracted to the lovely façade and as I peer into the windows I am entranced by its beauty. So I decided to enter the building.

Walking into that doorway changed Moi, how I see people, how I view others’ motives, making me realize that I was designed for greater things.

Moi stayed for 2 years and then one day I woke up and knew it was time for me to move forward. A lot had happened, a lot had changed. More then anyone knew.

Hello, Ms. Anita Man, How can Moi help you exactly?

Divine…you need to come back and save my business, you need to weave your magical web! Please, oh please come back and do it one more time?

Long story short, Moi has listened to the cries, pleas, the flattery and I have decided to return to where it all happened, where everything changed for Moi. This time it is on my terms, this time the stakes are higher and boy do I have plans and surprises for everyone!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: