My Blog List

Monday, December 12, 2011

Divine Man's Birthday Wish List For 12/17/11

Not much has really changed for Moi since last December.  I still want and desire the following things:

1)  A Publishing Agent

2)  A guest spot on Chelsey Lately…move over Ross Matthews!

3)  Health and well being for my family and those I love.

4)  A smaller booty

5)  A radio talk show

6)  My own line of Divine products!

7) Mo more Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan or Snookie.  I guess trash and big asses are all the rage?

8)  I wish politicians could work together to make a better America, not work against each other.  A certain party needs to thing of the general public, not just the wealthy sector. 

9)  Someone to find me, and see what I am truly made of, my talents and my goals.  Make them reality!

10)  Equal Rights for all! 


Happy Birthday To Moi!   12/17

No comments: