My Blog List

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Silver Bullet, And 2 Days with The Glam Clam!

So over the past few weeks, Moi has been traveling like a honey bee from hive to hive , arm to arm, leg to leg and even a large booty!  Well maybe not like that, but I have been busy traveling.  In October Brady, Diva Girl and Moi returned to Paradise after 2 hard days on the road in my white limo, filled with wine, champagne, caviar, frozen steaks, a few cigars and holiday décor. 

As if my ass was not flat enough my gal pal Jolie of The Glam Clam offered to fly Moi back to The Great Midwest to visit Tulips, Big Daddy & Co.
 
I must admit, the week was only 5 days short, yet a lovely excursion with Tulips and Big Daddy.  ‘Home Sweet Home” there is a great deal of truth in that.  On the 5th day Jolie and Moi headed out on the road in her “Silver Bullet” and began a road trip to Orlando, FL. 

Along the drive through Illinois we experienced a strongest, most fierce blowing of our lives.  Talk about intense and nipply!  It literally ripped the clothes off our booties!  My shorts ended up on the back end of a semi heading for god only knows?  Then after a never ending day of long boring driving through Illinois we started singing these words “ I hate driving through Illinois, Everyone sing with me, I hate….

We finally made it to our first destination “Clarksville” where we were greeted by no one.  HA!  At this point we did not care, all we wanted was to open one of the 5 gallons of wine we packed, the French bread, Pringles, shower and relax.  AAAHHH, there is nothing better then wine and Pringles and a nice soft bed. 

As we headed through Tennessee the next day, we decided to go incognito.  No make-up on, our hair in hats, sunglasses, each wearing lounge wear and looking ever so radiant.  As we got into Georgia we saw some rather odd things.  Like for example:  there was a rather large animal tied up inside the back of an open pickup truck, it was white with black spots…a Dalmatian?  Was it a Cow?  OMG!  It was a HUGE DOG!  Now who does this?  Only in Georgia I guess? 

Jolie and Moi talked, laughed and talked and laughed non-stop for 2 whole days.   We finally pulled into The Sunshine State that evening and made our way to her Condo.  And then found the bar where we enjoyed a few martini’s, comfort food and a lovely nights rest.  We did all of this for her daughter McNamara.  She bought the “Silver Bullet” from Jolie. 

Moi was finally on my way back to my little paradise retreat! 

And now I find myself once again on a plane heading back to The Great Midwest, Moi is going home for the holidays! 

Happy Holidays!

No comments: