My Blog List

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Crabby Bill Funky Marina Chic A Boom Day!

Recently Moi got a hot tip that the F.O.Y.( Fountain Of Youth) was very possibly in Tarpon Springs, Florida. So Moi and Brady set off on an excursion to finally get a sip of the F.O.Y.

It was a overcast and dull morning, the air was warm, and Moi looked sensational in my very short khaki shorts, tanned legs, hiking boots, and safari shirt and hat. And my canteen of vodka around my neck with a splash of olive juice…what can I say, I like em dirty! Brady wore his khaki’s and a pale yellow shirt, button down collar and hiking sandal shoe thingies.

We headed out along the Gulf coast north towards a restaurant that I have been salivating over for weeks. It is called the Dill Pickle in Palm Harbor, FL and each time Moi goes there I am in a waiting line for an hour minimum. I assume they don’t recognize me without my red boa, and each time I have arrived it starts to rain heavily and Moi is not getting wet regardless how wonderful the food is. So we drive right on by and head to Tarpon Springs, FL which is a quaint little Greek fishing Village. The restaurants, shops and bakeries remind me of a mini “Beaches” boardwalk with a twist of the charm of “Mamma Mia.” Again my mouth is watering at the sight of all the greek pastries and Greeks walking around. They are gods!

Brady and I stop at Crabby Bill’s for lunch. The service was outstanding…ask for Lisa in the patio section! After 2 brews and lunch we made our way outside to Moi’s white limo, and I pushed the remote to unlock it, and the dam thing would not open. Repeated this over and over until I decided to just scream! As I was screaming and pushing the button, Brady noticed the car directly across from us was identical to mine and the lights were flashing! Turns out we were at the wrong car!

Our next stop takes us out to a marina called: Markers 25 Marina where Moi is greeted by a lovely young woman named Erin. Erin is tanned, slimming with just the right curves in all the right places. Her hair is light blonde and pulled up into a hat and she is the marina master! Her bait shop is like something out of “Northern Exposure” but Florida Style to it. She is a delightful and charming woman and she showed us her collection of live shrimp(bait) and I of course did not touch them! Come on, can you actually see Moi holding a squirming shrimp(not that I haven’t seen a shrimp or 2 in my day…if you get my drift) not even! After that we were off heading back to the charming community of Dunedin, FL which is filled with café’s, bistro’s, and shops. We stop at “The Chic-A-Boom Room for a libation to wet my whistle and rest my feet. We sat at the Bar, a lovely sexy quirky full of charisma and attitude female bartender walks up to us and takes our order. Brady goes to the little boys room and Moi sits there while being stared at by some local man who appears to be admiring my beauty or is just really horny like most people are when they lock their eyes on Moi?

 Anyways…the bar tender and I exchange names, hers being “Anita Mann” aka Amy. She is a hoot, and after one martini my true self emerges like a beautiful butterfly clamoring to escape the flower. WOW finally some people who know Moi! Who get Moi!

The one drink turns into a few, and before we know it, we are all laughing and having a gay ole’ time! Attached to The Chic, is Kelly’s Bistro…great food FYI. We stopped there a few weeks ago! It was perfect, with very attractive wait staff, the buns were perfect! And the food was delightful.

On the other side of The Chic is a nite club called Blur, have yet to investigate it, but I will be making tracks to shake my booty there, soon. They also have Drag Queen Bingo on Tuesday nights! How fun!

All in all the day was a fun, free balling wild ride!

Now get out there and dust yourself off and get divine!
 

No comments: