My Blog List

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Logo On Your Ass!

Have you ever worn an article of clothing backwards?

“Picture It” a lovely winter day, the 1st day of February, the sun is shining brightly, the palm trees are softly blowing in the breeze as the temp climbs to a lovely warm 79 degrees. And Moi looks radiant, glowing from the sunshine and the scent of citrus and salt in the air.

I decide to wear my new Moo Moo while drinking my vanilla almond milk and enjoy the rhythm of the smooth strong hands working my legs and feet. It is amazing how people here in paradise fall to my feet…or are they just tripping? I am never really sure? Anyways I am blessed.

My day moves along and I am heading out to meet a very special person, his name is “Red” and he just landed here yesterday. We have been internet pals for like 2 seconds. Regardless I know he is good people. After all he drove all the way from Indiana for Moi’s autograph to give to his Mother who is recovering from hip surgery.

Moi arrives at a lovely beach B&B where Red and Moi will come face to face for the first time ever. The tension is building as is the beat of my heart. I can hear it in my head, louder and louder and then out of a doorway walks this man, with retro like Buddy Holly glasses, a smile beaming across his face and his red hair shining in the sunbeams and all in black. He kind of reminds Moi of the character “Mark” in Rent. We say hi to each other and hug.

We proceed to talk a bit and then head to the beach for some lunch and of course Red just wanted to be seen with Moi! Can you blame him? It was while at the beach during lunch that he continued to have issues being able to put anything in his pockets easily. He tried and tried, but to no avail was he able to put his keys and iPhone in his pockets. It was rather funny to me because all I could think was “why can’t a sexy man like Red handle his pockets?” So Red stands up and turns his back to try and figure out what is wrong. It is then that I notice the brand name logo on the back of his leg. Just as Moi sees this he announces “OMG I put my pants on backwards, OMG, OMG!” and with that he went to the restroom.

He emerged a few minutes later now had his pants on the correct way. Which accentuated his booty nicely now! We then proceeded to walk the beach awhile and talk more.

And after Red’s visit to paradise, and meeting Moi, he has decided to move here.


Just remember, even when you are feeling a bit backwards there is always someone out there that is far more mixed-up then you. Now go out and find your own Divine self.

No comments: