My Blog List

Friday, January 28, 2011

Moi Has Fallen In Love With...

Since Moi got to paradise and began my immersion into the high society of Retirement Ville, Moi has been trying to find the F.O.Y.(Fountain Of Youth) but from the looks of things here, well let me paint you a picture!

Everywhere I go there are people with gorgeous dark rich deep tans, swim suits in all colors, shapes and sizes. The people here are much, much older then Moi…which makes Divine Man the youngest and most alluring of all the community members! Moi is the fairest one of all! Aside from the worn bodies, the beehive hair-do’s, the men with the thick gold chains and tattoo’s from the Navy, the die hard shuffle board fans, Moi has fallen deeply in love.

I know, I know, you are asking yourself “how could Divine Man fall in love with someone in Retirement Ville?” Well I tell you…it is not someone, but something!

Have you ever heard of the dazzling, sexy and sleek fashion garment called the “Moo Moo?” Moi absolutely has fallen in love with the Moo Moo. What a brilliant piece of fashion! Moi has spent the past 2 months seeking out a Moo Moo. I have been to Target, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Dollar General, Big K, Marshall’s, Wal~Mart, and so on and so forth. Days have gone by, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and finally after much sweat, walking, and a few cramps Moi found it! The most beautiful Moo Moo that was ever created on this planet!

It was the only one in the store, hanging all alone by itself and it was chanting these words “Divine Man, Divine Man, make me yours, make me your Moo Moo!” This was fate, this was our destiny, to become one! To unite satin draped all over my fabulous body. My body of perfection was now complete! I now can walk around and feel proud, honored, invigorated, and alive!

Everyone will be jealous of my satin multi colored Moo Moo as I parade it around with my head held up high, with my white Jackie-o’s, red flip flops and my big sun hat!  Moi can do anything in my Moo Moo!

Moi has for words for you: EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

As they say, when is Rome, dress like the Romans!



 

No comments: