My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

NYE: You Got A Light?

As you can imagine, Moi was invited to numerous, numerous NYE parties. Moi can literally walk down/up a sidewalk and be stopped by random people. Most of the people are men in suits sporting a wedding ring, women in designer knockoffs, and even the real Mccoy…Prada! Which does not impress, unless the men in suits have their own hair, teeth and no wedding ring or tan line where one normally is.

As NYE afternoon approached I sat in front of my mirror debating what to wear? Do I wear designer, beach garb, casual, b-day suit, pjs, formal?

Moi decided to dress in all white linen(being in paradise and all) which was rather see-through in all the right places! My flawless skin glowed with fresh rays of sun tan, my lips were moist, my hair was perfection, and my booty never looked better.

Instead of taking the red limo, I decided to go with the white one to match my virginal and innocent attire. At the last second before dashing into the limo to escape the press, I quickly grabbed my red feather boa and white Jackie-o’s! Now Moi was ravishing!

Brady drove me to multiple galas and parties. A lot of interesting people were out, pretending to be something…well incredible. There were a few maybes and a number of no’s! And then at the last stop of the night to make an appearance to help promote SAFE SEX, SAY NO TO STDS! Moi made it to the door, and just as I thought I would get in unscathed, naturally I did not. Some very, very intoxicated man hanging on the bar spotted me!

Once the doormen got control of the crowd Moi was able to make my way inside and sign autographs on napkins, t-paper, undies, thighs, and a few other body parts!

It was almost midnight and Moi was thinking…”will I get my NYE kiss? and if I do, will it be from the one in my dreams?”

It was moments before midnight, when there is a tap on my right shoulder and as I turned around there in front of Moi was the most intense sexy beyond imagined guy, with tanned skin, dimples, dark eyes, broad shoulders, blonde hair that was almost long enough to reach his perfect muscular shoulders that were firm beneath his silk shirt, his lips were very kissable by Moi’s standards(which are high) and as I stood there amazed but calm, he tried whispering something into my ear, the noise was loud and intense all around us. He tried asking me again. I could not hear him in all that hoopla and got ready for my kiss! As I stood there with my eyes closed and my lips perched and moist…the screaming began. The balloons dropped, the confetti flew, and the bubbly popped! In all this craziness he tapped my shoulder again, and when I opened my eyes I saw him holding up a napkin with the following words wrote on it:

DO YOU HAVE A MATCH? YOU KNOW, A LIGHT DUDE?

The New Year, 2011 has begun and I know somewhere out there is someone waiting for Moi!

And remember, you are DIVINE! Make magic in 2011!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: