My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Love Beyond Time III

It has been a few days since I was last here on Indian Rocks Beach. My nights have had me restless. And I notice I have developed a bizarre cough and a ringing in my left ear, it is bizarre in the sense that it only happens during the evening hours and into the night…

I arrive at my place of interest and this time there is a surprise waiting for me there. My white candle that I discovered I must have dropped here is sitting on a rock. As I kneel down to grab it, I notice it feels warm and there is melting wax dripping down the sides. Now maybe this is just a weird coincidence but, I discover a small wax dripping on the rock that resembles a heart.

I am not alone, Astor is here.

Once again, I assemble my blanket, candles, and laptop and begin to type.

I have been doing some research into the world of spirits and ghosts. I want to share with you something I read recently: It has been said that when a ghost touches someone it means the person touched is sensitive to paranormal activity. If it is true that ghosts exist then being touched should be seen as a good thing as the ghost is trying to grab your attention. no one knows for sure but it is speculated that ghost are lost souls of the meek trying to aid the living. No documented proof of a bad experience that has not been debunked by experts (not skeptics) but real experts. Some say those that feel they have been touched by a spirit means there is some warning that person needs to pay attention to.

and...

There are many ways that Spirit Guides will 'communicate' to you that they are 'beside' you. For some this comes as just a knowing, for others they can feel a presence. Some will have their ears ring.
I have had the same sensation that you have had, but it did not come from a spirit guide. I held a crystal and it's energy opened my heart chakra and spread with that tingle throughout my body.
We have more than one spirit guide and each one will have a different way of letting you know that they are there.
How wonderful for you to be connected with your guide.
None of this is new to me, I have always “just known” these facts. I have felt it more then once. But, it is always good to know someone like I is not alone.

Again, I notice the fog trickling in around me slowly. The sun is starting to lower down over the horizon, my candles are flickering, and I feel a warmth all around me. And notice my cough is gone, or at least at the moment it is? However, the ringing is not gone. It just has calmed a bit.

As I sit there allowing Astor to make himself known to me I realize I am yawning a bit this evening. Maybe I am tired? Or maybe I am just so at peace whenever I come here? So I decide to lay down and relax. I roll over onto my stomach and ask: Astor, are you here? Again please speak to me!

I must have fallen asleep? It was only for maybe 20 minutes or so…As my eyes adjust to the darkness and the flames from the candles flickering there again on the sand are foot prints. This time they are leading toward the lush greenery and to a tree. I follow them to the tree where they seem to lead and end…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: