My Blog List

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year

New Years Eve over the years has had many different connotations to Moi, such as the year I had my hair all buzzed off by my bro…as if he was a expert in the art of buzz cutting? Moi ran my cute little perfect booty all the way to a salon to see if they could salvage what was left of my hair. Well after many tears shed Moi walked out Divine but in anew fashion. All was saved.

What does NYE represent? Closures, New Beginnings, Romance, Parties, Formal Attire, or Champagne? When to Moi NYE means a time to remember the year we are about to close. To reflect upon those we have lost, and to rejoice with those we have gained. Whether it be a person(s) a pet, a job, a home or a relationship. Like all endings, there are new beginnings. Like Moi here, I have lost my share throughout 2010. I have felt deep pain, and darkness. On the other side of all the loss Moi has been blessed with a new power, a new light. A newness, a hope for the future, for tomorrow, for 2011!

The year is based on time. And Timing is everything. Like when I was 21 and had my bro buzz my hair off. It clearly was not the right time to do that. I was not ready for it. And now today…just today I have gone to my exclusive Barber…who is a genius! Truly a wizard with the shears and clippers! Anyways…Moi has gone very short with my hair! And I love it! So I guess timing is all there is. Time. There is a place and time for everything.

So close 2010 with peace, love and no regret as we move into 2011. Don’t make promises you can not uphold, don’t pretend all is right, just seek out the goodness and positive, remember…It Is All In The Approach! So approach the new year with an open mind.

Happy New Year to my family, friends, and fans! Happy New Year 2011! 

Make 2011 Divine, just like you!

Should auld acquaintance
Be forgot
And never brought to mind
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne

For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
We’ll tak’ a cup o’ kindness yet
For auld lang syne

And surely you’ll be your pint stowp
And surely I’ll be mine
And we’ll drink a richt guid willy
Waught
For auld land syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne
And auld lang syne

No comments: