My Blog List

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Letters!

Don’t you just love “holiday letters?” Moi has received many a letter throughout the years. I have had the joy of reading about many different things in these “holiday letters” such as: breast implants, having prostates checked, marriage, birth(in great detail-as if Moi was right there) divorce, death, bragging and even murders. People need to re-read the letters prior to mailing. I mean seriously! Or take a class on “Holiday Letter Writing 101.”

It was all these doom and gloom letters Moi would get each year that was actually the inspiration for The Misadventures Of A Divine Man. A few years ago I decided to write my own idea as to what a “holiday letter should read.” Moi got many replies via email telling me how inspiring, over the top, funny, and creative my letter was. And so finally after 2 or 3 years having requests for more letters/stories from Moi, Divine Man was created.

So this year I decided to take a different approach, like Moi always says: it is all in the approach! Instead of writing about what I don’t have, I want to share with you what I do have!

A Star In The Making:2010

After undergoing surgery to remove my 3rd nut(hernia) in early spring, I recovered at the family estate, and then at my palace with my own personal male nurse(aka Brady) which I especially loved the sponge baths! My recovery was successful and the palace went up for sale. Had 3 offers within the first month. Moi has a lot of fond memories of the palace in which I resided in for almost a year and a half.

Then in mid summer I started designing and writing “The Misadventures Of A Divine Man.” On September 12th, 2010 my first story In The Beginning…was published on blogger. I have learned that writing is and has always been a passion of mine and I plan to take “Divine Man” to another level and format in 2011. TBA. I want to thank my viewers again, for tuning in daily and/or weekly. On December 6th, 2010 “Divine Man turned 1,000! I am very proud of what I have accomplished since September.

Through all of my ups and downs, my wins, my losses, and twists I have endured and experienced I have loving parents, family, a beautiful pooch, dear close friends, and of course my devastatingly perfect looks.

As Fall was surrounding Moi, I found myself seeking something new, something exciting, something BIG!(cool it perverts-I know what you are thinking) and so I decided to take a trip, an exploratory adventure to Florida. Myself along with Brady, spent 10 days in paradise soaking up the sun, the sand, the gulf waters, and seeking to find a winter retreat to escape to during the harsh Midwest winters. I spent Thanksgiving on the warm white sandy shores of Indian Rocks Beach. Just prior to the holiday and Black Friday I spent that Monday at Disney World with a good friend!

Since then I returned to the Midwest to share the holiday season with family and friends. Oh yes and to celebrate my Birthday! You know I have been 25 more then once HEHEHEEE!

All in all my year has been filled with a lot of changes, new beginnings, new friends, loss, depression, old friends and a whole year ahead of grand adventures, memories and much much more!
Take hold of the present, let go of the past and look forward to the future!

Happy Holidays 2010!

Love,

Divine Man

 
 
 
 
 
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/AMvB1zKF5KeeutkX

No comments: