My Blog List

Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Must Be Over The Rainbow?

One of Moi’s all time favorite quotes from(as far as Moi is concerned) thee best book turned musical turned movie…The Wizard Of Oz: Now tap your heals together 3 times and say There’s No Place Like Home! And/or: Who killed my sister? Was it you? “No it was an accident I didn‘t mean to kill anybody” Well I can cause accidents too! Are you forgetting the slippers? Yes the slippers…

Every year between Thanksgiving and Christmas Moi watches it every single holiday season.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be sucked up into a cyclone? And to have your house land somewhere over the rainbow? Well Moi’s has!

Moi and Diva Girl are inside the newly constructed cabin complete with all the extras and a loft. When all of a sudden with no warning there is this loud thunderous train like noise is circling the cabin and suddenly the house is lifted up off the ground! As my legs go up over my head(now that has not happened in a long time)and Diva Girl goes sliding across the floor to a corner. The lights go out, there is wind everywhere and what seemed like hours ended when the cabin quickly landed with a loud thump. Once Moi composed myself and gathered up Diva Girl…aka DG, we walked to the door and opened it to be completely surprised by the wondrous and exciting scents and colors that were all around Moi and DG.
As we stood there looking around I turned to look at the cabin only to discover that my cabin with the loft and all the extras had landed on someone! As I walked over I could not conceal my glee that was building inside! As I bent over to look closer I got a good look and realized I had my cell phone in my pocket. Hoping it would work, or at least the camera would, I took a picture…


And with the flash of the camera I fluttered my ever so perfect baby blues as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.  As I layed there in bed trying to recall my dream and all it's details Moi then remembered the camera phone.  As I frantically searched through the pictures Moi discovered the picture.  Could it be, were DG and Moi really somewhere over the rainbow?

No comments: