My Blog List

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secret Talents: A Holiday Video!

We all have secret talents in life. Some are never exposed, some never even realized, while others are shared, used, taken away by a cruel twist of fate. Well I am here today to share with you one of Moi’s hidden secret talents!

It is something I recently learned how to do along with my pal Brady, and Diva Girl(my pooch) while in paradise! So Moi decided to film a video starring the 3 of us for this holiday season!

Moi hopes you enjoy it, laugh, cry, watch it over and over and over again, share it with your family, friends, co-workers, etc! Make some popcorn, grab a beverage and sit back and enjoy!

Cheers!

Seasons Greetings from Divine Man & Co.

   http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/Ettbh0axUgIlGkqyNYaa

No comments: