My Blog List

Friday, February 18, 2011

An Electrifying Bar Stool!!!

Have you ever met someone for the first time and instantly you just knew?

There I was looking absolutely divine in my short red shorts with the slits up both upper thighs(they were red running/swim shorts) and I wore a white fitted tank with a big red glittered “M” on the upper left. “M” for Moi! Say it with me, pucker your lips as if to kiss and blow it into the wind towards Moi! See, there you did it! Ha Ha! Anyways, Moi of course had on my White Jackie-O’s, red flip flops, my skin was tanned, my lips were moist, I was so hot that the lens in my glasses kept steaming up! My loins were on fire, and I just knew that today would be the day!

I was on my way out the door and remembered I needed my beach map! So I turned around to grab it and went back out towards my white limo when some tourist started flashing their camera. Moi of course being the gracious and ever so polite one posed for the camera, hell Moi even got on top of the hood of the limo and blew kisses for the tourist! What a delicious start to my day!

As I made my way up the coast with my hair blowing in the breeze(ok, it was from the air coming out of the vents) my white scarf around my neck whipping uncontrollably, and I was getting close to my destination. I did not really have any place planned to stop, Moi just listens to my inner feelings, my intuition, my sixth sense and just go with the flow. I came upon this adorable enchanting Scottish city known as “Delightful, aka Dunedin.” It’s existence came to be in 1852 when the first land deed was purchased.

The downtown is so adorable, and bustling with shoppers, the rich and famous, vacationers, cute families, and café’s to satisfy any palette. As I was walking around the city I decided to stop and rest a spell and quench my thirst and moisten my perfect lips. I stopped in at Kelly’s outdoor patio area and headed towards the bar to sit. Just as I reached for a stool, another person did also. Our hands met on top of the stool. As our hands did, so did our eyes. As we stood there staring at each other it seemed like time had stopped. It was all of a second or 2. But it seemed like time halted.

 There was all this jumbled up energy running rapid through my body starting in my chest, electrifying my tata’s, my legs grew weak, as the tingles danced up and down my spine in a erotic salsa like rhythm my eyes were so amazed as was my heart. Overhead fireworks were blasting all around as we became the only 2 in the whole bar/patio. His eyes were chocolate brown, his hair was short and a warm brownish color with auburn tones as the sun sparkled on this god. His ever so kissable lips were smiling at Moi and his hand was on top of mine glued together in a fusion of undeniable bliss. It was as if two worlds had collided. He wore tight fitted faded jeans, with a pale pink button downed shirt open in the front to reveal his silver necklace and manly chest. He might have been barefoot, but I could not say because my eyes were too busy as my mind was racing and all I wanted was a kiss, a handshake, anything. Out of no where there was a loud shattering of a glass. Back to reality!

He told me I should sit down, and he would stand. He asked if he could order me something to drink? I wanted to yell out take me, take me, but instead I replied with a “yes please” “I would like a bellini.”
 
Sometimes you need to take your divine self and hit the road before you can hit the sheets!
 
 
 

No comments: