My Blog List

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Somebody, Anybody, Just Tell Me...Help Me...

Do you have a secret talent? Do you have wishes? Hopes? Dreams? Lost Loves?
 
What does hope feel like?

What is your destiny?

How do things get better?

Can things get worse?

What does action look like?

I’m asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change…I’m asking you to believe in yours. -Unknown


One particular day when I was about 6 years old(this is one my few memories I can recall) Tulips and I were at a market shopping when a man with a big camera, a paper pad and a pen approached Moi and asked “ What do you want to be when you grow up?”

Moi answered: An Actor In A Disney Movie!
Well Moi is all gorwn up and this has never happened. Will it ever? Most likely not.

I have fallen in love with writing, expressing myself through word, pictures, and laughs. I have always wanted to help others forget about their worries and their strife(listening to Disney tunes at the moment) and express my compassion for others.

We each are born with a talent(s) and only we, along with time and ambition can make our dreams become a reality. No matter what I have endured in this lifetime, whether it be Abuse, A Fire that left me with 3rd degree burns all over my arms, stolen memories, paralysis, a shattered and torn heart, surgeries, depression, wishing it would just all end and somehow through it all I have found moments of light, hope for the future, laughter in the worst of times, a smile and new strength.

Maybe as times get worse we get better. Our pain makes us feel other people’s too; our fear lets us practice valor; we are tense, and tender as well. And among the things we can no longer afford are things we never really wanted anyway… - Nancy Gibbs


So I ask you, what do you think is Moi’s purpose? What do you think I should be doing? And how do I achieve what my heart so desires?

We all have to ask at some point, place and time… “Help Me!”
 
 
 

No comments: