My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Beginning Of The Long Road Home!

Moi is a mover and a shaker, meaning I shake martini's and move them towards my lips! 

Today marks my last day in paradise until the Fall.  Yes folks Moi is heading out onto the road once again.  Heading back to the Great Midwest: Small Town America! 

I will be making a stop at the local Wal~Mart to buy me some long underwear! Where Moi is going I will need them!  Yuck!  Hell I don't even wear short underwear!  How depressing...

Anywho, the limo's will be gassed up, washed, polished and loaded up with my 10 piece luggage set, hot comb, my magic mirror, water and some boxed wine!  Moi is almost ready to embark on the long road "home" where I will be greeted by thousands upon thousands of fans, family and friends all screaming my name.  But until then...

Enjoy the stories, the laughs, the crazy dates and then many, many misadventures of a DIVINE MAN! 

Moi will be back with stories of "The Long Road Home", I just hope I don't get stuck in any bathrooms again with hillbillies! 

More laughs to come!

Divine Man

No comments: